Retreat Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- A booking at Emily Toner meditation retreat is confirmed when your full fee or first instalment is paid.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase full travel insurance prior to the retreat covering all medical expenses, retreat activities and a trip cancellation policy in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled or in case of a personal emergency that will prevent you from attending.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend an Emily Toner retreat. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by Emily Toner prior to booking.
- The guest is responsible to pay for all extra services not included in the selected retreat package. This includes flights, transfers, travel insurance and any sightseeing activities that are not part of the retreat program.
It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- In the event the retreat is postponed by Emily Toner due to COVID-19 or unforeseeable circumstances, a credit note can be issued to be used on a future retreat, or a full refund can be made less a booking fee of $100.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply.
– Cancellation 30 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
– Cancellation more than 30 days before due arrival date, 50% refund if your place is able to be filled
- We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. This includes unforeseen issues such as family-related illness, or COVID diagnosis.
- Emily Toner reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). Emily Toner will ensure the standard be kept the same in all the partnering villas/resorts.
- Emily Toner reserves the right to change or amend this policy at any time. The current policy is always applicable.
- Emily Toner shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, pandemic outbreak, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
- Emily Toner accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be experienced during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from Emily Toner retreats.
- Emily Toner is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
- While all care is taken, Emily Toner cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
- All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and be able to use retreat facilities and participate in activities.
Data Use and Protection
The guest agrees that she may be photographed and/or filmed during her stay and/or activities in connection with Emily Toner Consulting, and also agrees that Emily Toner may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes.
Subscribe to stay updated about only the essentials from me. Because life is better with less emails.
I pay my respects to the traditional custodians of the land I live and work on, the Arakwal people of the Bundjalung Nation and acknowledge that sovereignty of this land was never ceded.
Emily Toner © copyright 2022. All rights reserved.
© Photography Nick Hannah | © Website design by Timeless Projects
Legal Terms Privacy