Gratitude

Home Forums Community Connect Gratitude

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lyn smithLyn smith
    Participant

Growing up on a farm in country Victoria, l never imagined living in Melbourne, and have now, for the last five years with my fiance.
    Mum to four children and Nannie to three grandchildren, beautiful Geelong was my home for many years prior.
    Semi retired from ‘Lifestyle’ in Aged Care, l now enjoy creating in my small home business for the last four years.
    ‘Bundee’, my Maltese Shitzu, used to wonder in to see what l was up too, but he went to sleep peacefully in October this year and resides with my Parents in the spirit world.
    After my Parents passed in 2015, my direction in life changed and my new journey began, delving more into spirituality and self discovery. Then another big challenge arrived this year re: Covid and Emily’s meditations appeared, and what a savouring sign this was from the universe.
    My favourite place to meditate is our east deck pergola, full of plants and flowers, birds singing in our trees and the warmth of the sun when shining. This practice is now my number one relaxing activity with Tai Chi, the beach, nature walks & camping and playing keyboard a close second.
    So my deepest gratitude to you Emily in continuing your meditation practices and being a part of my new journey helping me to grow in self love, kindness and compassion . And the amazing community of like minded people in this group, showing their love and support has been the icing on the cake. Thank you from my heart to yours 💫💝🙏

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.