Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Home Forums Community Connect Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Sonia TrainorSonia Trainor
Participant

Hi everyone, I live in Melbourne, of Italian descent and I live with my husband and our cat. We have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. I’ve recently retired after working for 43 years at the same law firm (call it loyalty or laziness, I’m not sure which lol). Embracing my parents’ culture, I enjoy making my own pasta, and my husband definitely enjoys eating it! I stumbled across Emily on Facebook and have done every meditation from day one. Like June, the need to commit to a regular meditation was banging on my front door (in a wind-chimey kind of way) and I’m so glad I opened it. Emily has the ability to help me connect to my heart centre. I too am sensitive, sometimes overly so, but I do believe it goes hand in hand with having care and compassion for others,

• My mantra in life is ‘If you can be anything in life, be kind, for others may not remember what you do, but they will remember how you made them feel.’ I’m excited about this group and connecting with the other members, thank you for having me!